Deadline Sale: Thursday 11th March 2021 at 4pm (unless sold prior). 307 Durham Street, Christchurch.
This property will be ideally suited for any savvy investors or builders looking for their next project!
• Two bedrooms, one large double bedroom and the second bedroom is a good size.
• Original kitchen in need of some upgrading with adjoining dining area.
• Separate living area with heat pump. HRV system and night store in hallway.
• Good indoor/outdoor flow from living and dining area to covered decking area.
• Bathroom with separate shower, bath and vanity. Separate toilet and laundry facilities.
• Family sized section of 718m2 of RS, TC3 zoned land.
This property has had some EQC repairs done, has been rebricked and the old garage removed and replaced with a single carport. Plenty of off street parking. We are selling this property "as it stands", leaving its next owners with huge potential to add value and improve the property and reap the rewards.
Popular location on the edge of Parklands, Burwood and North New Brighton. Close to QEII recreation centre, North Beach, Bottlelake Forest, Burwood Hospital and many golf courses close by. Zoned for Shirley Boys and Avonside Girls. Be quick as this property wont last.