Do-er Up-er Golden Opportunity
So many options here! This much loved family home with very large workshop/pottery studio (including kiln) has served its owners well, and is now surplus to requirements. Some earthquake damage is outstanding but the property is currently insured.
* Delightful, well fenced garden
* 3 bedrooms plus study.
* Roof and log burner installed in 2014.
* New heat pump
* Mechanics will love the garaging and large section with options for expansive off street parking.
* Gorgeous verandah and relaxing outdoor spaces
* Sought-after South New Brighton location - close to schools, domain, the estuary and the beach.
* Let your imagination run wild - there are loads of options here to improve and add real value.
* All miscellaneous items on the property will be included in the sale
This is a "handyman's dream"! No building inspection report has been supplied, and potential purchasers are advised to obtain their own. LIM report and EQC reports available.
Auction Thursday 11am 8 April 2021 (unless sold prior) at Ray White Auction Rooms - Level 2/76 Hereford Street.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and are not a price guide