A Connection Between Land and Sea…
Location is everything and for those who are looking for a piece of paradise near the beach, this really is well and truly ticked!
Having a sun filled kitchen and dining area with two sets of sliding doors opening out onto the spacious north facing deck offers entertaining to the max. The living area is roomy, creating a truly inviting atmosphere for relaxation. The heat pump creates that cosy feeling when needed. Three good sized, light filled bedrooms plus a spacious main bathroom completes the interior.
Recently having had new flooring and painting done may tick another of those questions like "what do I need to do to make it mine".
84 Bridge Street Offers:
• Light filled kitchen/dining area with gas cooking and laundry in the kitchen area
• Separate living room with heat pump and solar hot water
• Three bedrooms, one bathroom includes shower, basin and toilet
• Large north facing deck for outdoor entertaining
• Extremely spacious outdoor area with well-established plantings (incl. fruit & nut)
• Single garage and plenty of additional off-street parking
• Fully fenced for the safety of children and animals
• Floor plan 90m2 (approx.) and 1,027m2 land (approx.)
A single garage with workshop sits in prime position to support all sorts of home-based activities. With mature trees providing an abundance in addition to creating privacy and shelter. Those wishing to create their own "good life" will be excited about what is already here and what they can also add to make it their own.
Moving in and enjoying your new piece of paradise can happen reasonably swiftly.
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon. You should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.